IN A NUTSHELL
MY APPROACH TO WHAT I DO
I’ve been coaching adults through life challenges since 2001.
A life-long academic, I love to research and develop counseling applications designed to reflect evolving data through trials and proven therapy applications.
I approach therapeutic intervention as an ever-evolving discipline – growing alongside new discoveries in neuroscience and applying a greater understanding in efficient and effective applications.
My most valuable learning has come from first-hand experience, as in “been there, done that,” lending to an intuitive knowledge that cannot be replicated via academia.
Let no one tell you that you are flawed because of life experience. Whatever may have occurred, however it may have occurred, with the right applications, we are able to re-design us as we choose. Our brains are designed for change, renewal and growth. — Norma Klassen, B.S.W., R.S.W.
The aim of my counseling services is to coach others on a journey of self-discovery and thereby achieve Quality of Life.
I invite you to experience the world at your feet.
- I believe that no matter what our history contains, we are all capable of greatness
- I believe that we have an obligation to search our innate capacity to excel in all our life endeavors
- I believe we can all be liberated from fear and live our values
- I believe we can all chose our thoughts
- I believe we can all develop an elevated emotional IQ
- I believe we can all improve our life experiences